Graduate ASP.Net Website Developer
• Be proficient in .Net (using C#.Net), XHTML/CSS and MS SQL Server.
• Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time.
• Team Player
• Excellent communication skills
• Local to Northamptonshire
• Full driving licence and own vehicle
• Classic ASP
• IIS management experience
• SagePay integration experience.
This is a newly created opportunity to join a growing business in an entry-level role as a web developer.
Starting on smaller projects you will be responsible for the design, layout and graphical aspects of a client’s website – how the site works and how it looks using ASP and ASP.NET. You may also be involved in some general maintenance and updating of an existing client site.
Once the team has established the level of skill you have you will move onto to larger projects and be more involved with the client throughout each stage of a website from initial design concept through to the final stages of it being handed over for the client to manage.
As part of your role on each project, you will also test the website to identify any technical problems before handing over to the client as well as register it with different search engines.