Graduate Business and Legal Executive
· Legal office experience is advantageous
· Demonstrable self-motivation and initiative.
· Able to display clear communication skills
· The willingness to accommodate unexpected situations with flexibility in working extra hours, etc
· Driving licence and own transport due to the rural location of the office.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Law Graduate to join a well-respected and flourishing organisation in the Northamptonshire area. This opportunity provides a fantastic set off for an entry level law professional to build their legal career and grow with this well trusted and known company which supports its own bespoke online case management software focusing on quality and not quantity strengthening their independence which sets them apart from others in the industry.
You will be handling your own caseload working with corporate clients where your responsibilities will include:
· Opening claims and conducting initial enquiries.
· Negotiation with third parties to achieve settlement in the quickest possible time.
· Issuing court proceedings where required
· Delegation and supervision of appropriate tasks to the Claims Administration Assistants.
· On all own handled claims ensure full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements and client “key performance indicators”.
· Maximise fee earning opportunities without prejudicing client recoveries