Graduate Business Development/Internal Sales Executive
• Excellent telephone manner and loves picking the phone up
• Demonstrable experience setting appointments
• Experience with the tendering process
• Understanding of qualified appointment setting process
• Experience developing objection handling techniques
• Experience of managing integrated campaign activity
• Ability to set targeted qualified appointments per month
• Experience in Digital Agency and or SaaS sales
• Experience in SME and Public sector
• Marketing experience, content, newsletters, social, case studies.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
To support the businesses growth by building and developing relationships with prospect and existing clients respectively. The goal is to deliver and qualify appointments to the sales team and creating interest in the company’s products and services as well as supporting the tendering process.
The role will be autonomous, liaising directly with clients, the team and external suppliers as required.
• Managing and implement business development campaigns
• Set qualified appointments with cold prospects
• Engaging with existing clients on new campaigns & general account management
• Managing responses to RFPs/Tenders
• Recording activity in CRM
• Managing award entries
• Management Tender monitoring systems
• Supporting marketing effort, & contributing to business planning and marketing strategies
• Coordinating with external agencies, when and where applicable.
• Management of relevant campaign related CRM data
• Events support