Graduate Business Support
1. Excellent verbal and written communication.
2. A professional approach to dealing with customers.
3. Ability to quickly learn about complex and technical / IT products.
4. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
5. Familiar with Microsoft office and a CRM system would be an advantage.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
1.Educated to The Graduate standard
2.Ambitious, driven, looking for progression
3. An interest in IT products.
A newly created opportunity for a candidate with a love for technology.
1. Gaining knowledge of the company’s products, including the label products manufactured in-house.
2. Deal with sales enquiries from existing customers and new prospects by understanding the requirement, offering advice on appropriate solutions and providing written quotations using the companies CRM system.
3. Proactively follow up on all quotations sent in a reasonable time scale so that we have the best chance of securing the business.
4. Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system to its maximum capability.
5. Where relevant arrange customer site visits to build relationships and further any new business developments (mainly local companies).
6. Assist with the processing of sales orders and raising purchase orders.
7. Ensure the development of the contact database, ensuring all relevant fields are completed and that the quality of information continuously improves to assist with account management and targeted direct marketing.
8. Log non-conformances when appropriate and ensure a good customer outcome.
9. Participate at internal meetings and liaise with relevant departments.