Graduate Digital Marketing Account Manager
· 1 to 2 years’ experience desirable – placement year accepted
· Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as comfort with software packages generally.
· Process orientated individual with high attention to detail.
· Willingness to learn – a desire to improve and expand your knowledge and skills is essential.
· Full UK driving licence, desirable.
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY:
A boutique digital agency with a track record of getting it right for their clients. Clients include insurance, travel, leisure, automotive and retail customers, all of whom value the strategic advice and services, delivered with great value, an ethical approach and a personal touch.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The role will involve working on clients’ PPC marketing campaigns and also a wide range of other digital marketing services, including SEO, CRO, social media and email marketing. You will be responsible for the day to day management of client accounts, across a variety of industries, and will be required to maintain the accounts and work towards agreed clients’ targets. Training will be provided, as necessary.
· Devising and maintaining multiple online marketing campaigns.
· Working within budgetary constraints to boost site traffic and ultimately client businesses.
· Ensuring that our clients’ online presence is efficient and effective.
· Monitoring success levels using analytics tools and client data, and refining the strategy and tactics accordingly.
· Ad hoc data mining to bolster online campaigns.
· Liaise with clients on a regular basis and determine their requirements.
· Provide coherent reports to our clients about the performance of their campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis, as required.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a half hour either side.
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000 Dependant on experience
HOLIDAY: 23 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
BENEFITS: childcare vouchers, free parking and regular cake