Graduate Dutch Speaking Key Accounts Advisor
Whilst no experience is required, to be considered, you’ll need to be fluent in Dutch, in addition to English.
• A positive attitude and great time-management skills are also key.
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn,
• Educated to The Graduate standard
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organised and able to work as part of a team to resolve problems.
• Ideally, you’ll have previous customer service experience, but this is by no means essential.
Committed to delivering excellent service, our client provides their customers with a unique and high-quality range of bathroom products.
With exciting plans to expand into the Dutch market, they are now looking for a bilingual Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Fostering a supportive and people-oriented environment, our client offers excellent development and progression opportunities, making this the ideal role in which to enhance your future prospects.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a first-class service to our client’s Dutch speaking customers. In this diverse role, you’ll respond to inbound queries, provide updates regarding deliveries and call customers to promote the benefits of our client’s solutions.
You’ll liaise with the Technical and After-Sales Teams to ensure any installation or product issues are swiftly resolved. Additionally, you’ll help with queries from UK-based customers when required.