Graduate Financial Services Trainee – Wealth Management
• A Levels – all grades A*-C
• Have a friendly and professional attitude.
• Have knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Have the ability to react to varying situations with a can do and proactive attitude.
• Have the ability to multi task.
• You are friendly and outgoing.
• Able to communicate well – both verbal and written.
• You are a good "team player".
• Be able to work under your own initiative and manage priorities/deadlines.
• Have "an eye for detail".
• Have a methodical, ordered and structured approach to tasks.
• Looking for a career within the wealth management industry
This once in a lifetime graduate opportunity is perfect for a bright, focused and professional graduate looking to join the wealth management industry in a challenging and varied role, supported by professional qualifications and a comprehensive training program. You will use your excellent communication skills to liaise with clients on all levels as well as use your analytical, problem solving and project management skills to the test. The company are known for investing into their staff with support to study further qualifications and support them in their career goals.
An innovative private wealth management firm at the leading-edge of the financial planning industry, specialising in working with professionals and business owners. They provide a comprehensive, wealth management service which is tailored to individual requirements with a significant client base and over £60 million of funds under management. Their long-term working relationships are testament to the service and advice that they provide.
Responsibilities and Duties:
A varied role that will provide lots of opportunities to learn new skills in a friendly firm which has a culture underpinned by continuous learning and improvement. The core responsibilities of the role are to develop long term relationships with the firm’s clients and to support our Financial Advisers with client servicing and key administration processes including:
• Build and maintain relationships through close communication (both verbal and written) with clients, internal Consultants, insurance companies and providers.
• To maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken and ensure that all confidential material is stored according to policies and procedures.
• Processing new business including obtaining initial quotations, checking and sending off application forms, monitoring and chasing all outstanding items, and issuing policy documentation on completion.
• Preparing client valuations - gathering details of client holdings and updating database accordingly.
• Creating and maintaining client files and records.
• Meet and greet Clients.
• Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with the post.
• Maintain appropriate Continuing Professional Development (CPD).