Graduate Inspire Workflow Designer
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· SQL development and data management/ manipulation of client data and also VB.Net would be an advantage.
· Previous experience of working with Colour Digital printers would be an advantage
· Good customer facing skills
· The ability to thrive under pressure
Established now in the industry with over 300 experienced and talented colleagues in every role, customers are in very safe hands. Committed to staff development and training, always keen to progress and retain talent.
The customer portfolio ranges from financial institutions, blue chip organisations, FMCG companies, government bodies and charitable organisations.
An exciting opportunity for a creative individual who has good understanding of the creative flow as well as some understanding of databases and has an interest in the print industry to join this creative detailed area of the business, providing excellent service and support. This role would suit a creative individual who is not looking to go down the designer route but would like to transfer skills.
This role will be supported by a thorough training and induction program, involving spending time in each area of the business to have an all round understanding of the services offered to clients.
1. Create complex document composition solutions for mono and full colour direct mail documents to satisfy business and customer requirements.
2. To meet customer requirements liaising with Account Management and Production staff as necessary
3. Client guided design or format changes to fit with the clients’ needs, prior to going to print
4. Ensure all activities of jobs processes are recorded on internal software programmes
5. Provide support to production and client facing teams where needed
6. Ensure ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 procedures are followed and reviewed as necessary
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30 – 5.30 1 hour lunch Monday to Friday
HOLIDAY: 25 days holiday, however all bank holidays apart from Good Friday, Christmas day and New Year’s Day will be worked.
With regards to the other 4 Bank Holidays they work these and receive a day in lieu for these, which brings the annual holiday allowance to 29 days.
The 4 workable Bank Holidays can be booked and are normally based on leaving a skeleton crew within the department
BENEFITS: Excellent training and progression