Graduate Logistics Account Manager – Global Organisation
• Commercially aware
• Advanced technical/computer skills
• Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
• Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability/desire to work independently or in team environment
• Capability to prioritise workload and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Sense of urgency, creativity and a flexible approach to running the account
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
• Previous experience in a relevant field – desirable
• Excellent command of the English language – written and verbal
• Professional and articulate
• Happy to travel as part of this role
• A “Can Do attitude”
• Excellent attention to detail
• Logical thinker
• Possesses an excellent work ethic, honesty and integrity
• Full Driving Licence
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY:
This very reputable multi-million organisation is one of the most respected and recognised companies in the industry, with their trade rooting to centuries back they have developed various successful divisions along the way. As part of another expansion scheme they are now looking to take on a focused, driven and articulate graduate to maintain and develop the professional brand of the business.
This organisation genuinely believes that progression should not be limited and holds a successful track record of progressing all of their graduates within the organisation, even up to the board of Directors level! The prospect for growth is truly unlimited in this dynamic role.
OVERVIEW TO ROLE:
Working on a new contract for AN International brand, this exciting new opportunity offers a graduate challenge, progression and the chance to be an integral part of this global organisation.
• Responsibility for internal and external communications with the main contract
• Analyse and recommend innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures and issues impacting customers/carriers, focusing efforts on eliminating the root cause of recurring issues.
• Assist in presenting relevant information to potential customers about the implementation process.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), business rules and work processes for the customer, including communication and the transfer of data.
• Identify and report on Key Factors.
• Travel to customer locations to gather data, analyze and understand customer opportunities including travel in the UK and Switzerland
• Monitoring and development of the account
• Dealing with any problems relating to deliveries/logistics, ensuring smooth running
• Keeping in touch with your contract including site visits to maintain the relationship
• Initiating new processes to ensure smooth running of the operation
• Presenting a strong brand image with the ability to communicate effectively
• Contributing to the success of the business