Graduate Logistics Training Scheme (x6)
· Degree in business, logistics or economics related fields
· Be able to demonstrate some part time/full time, placement or intern experience relevant to the sector/scheme
· IT literate, with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
· Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Outstanding initiative and work ethic
· Dynamic, ambitious, driven & self motivated
· Proactive and Solutions orientated
· Driving licence and own transport essential
This graduate training scheme is perfect for ambitious, dynamic graduates who are keen to pursue a career in transport and logistics. Training is work-based and provides an excellent grounding in the industry and the company.
You will start your role at the grass roots level, working in the operational side of the business, gaining a thorough understanding of the client base and the operational side of the business before progressing further up the career ladder.
Career progression is limitless, driven by your personal commitment, ambition and desire to succeed. With such a diverse business profile, customer portfolio and geographic coverage, you can enjoy a long and rewarding career with a true market leader.
They are currently looking to recruit 6 GRADUATES onto their training scheme in the Northamptonshire and Leicester area