Graduate Marketing Executive
• Must have a strong understanding of current digital marketing
concepts, strategy and best practise.
• Must have experience in PPC, SEO and Social Media
• Experience of CMS websites.
• Sound knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in
running PPC and Paid Social campaigns
• The ability to be proactive with opportunities.
• A good understanding of Google Analytics
• The ability to deliver the marketing plan.
• The ability to manage a budget.
• Must display a keen attention to detail and have the ability to
prioritise work to meet deadlines.
• Smart appearance and ability to act as a good ambassador to the
company at all times.
• A willingness to work flexibly and to continuously improve skills and
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to implement a robust, integrated
• Play a pivotal role in the delivery of the annual marketing plan. Ensure every activity is of the highest standard and is capable of delivering results.
• Be the first point of contact for all marketing and PR enquiries for both internal and external customers ensuring every query is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively manage, develop and update the marketing database, taking into account data protection requirements.
• Manage the digital implementation of the marketing plan to include all areas such as website, social media and PPC
• Monitor and evaluate PPC and Social media campaigns
• Co-ordinate production of all marketing materials for print, digital and direct mail campaigns.
• Provide CMS support for the website.
• Be active on all social media channels on a daily basis. Monitor activity and respond with thought where necessary. Report any issues to the relevant Manager.
• Provide creative input across all channels.
• Work closely with colleagues to manage the effective promotion of the events calendar.
• Source and provide signage and implement the Brand across the company in line with the brand guidelines.
• Work and develop all relationships with external suppliers to ensure all projects are delivered on time
• Identify suitable opportunities within the company, locally, regionally and nationally to maximise the potential of the company and to increase secondary spend.
• Manage the distribution of publicity materials both internally and externally.
• Attend team meetings as required, producing minutes where asked.