Graduate Marketing Executive
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Previous experience in Marketing in a B2B environment.
An exciting challenging and varied role for a bright confident marketing graduate who possess excellent written and verbal communication.
Your main duties will include:
• Assisting with the creation of marketing campaigns.
• Exhibition support
• Lead capture and collation.
• Monitoring and recording of publicity.
• General marketing and administrative duties.
• Researches UK and Ireland markets and supports the creation of marketing campaigns to aid the development of new customers and the increase in sale of new products.
• Monitors the results of marketing campaigns and reports on findings.
• Makes suggestions for best practice as a result of findings.
• Exhibition preparation including establishing invite lists and the distribution of literature.
• Management of all leads generated at exhibitions through the LEAF system.
• Input in to post-show review to measure its success.
Lead Capture and Collation:
• Collates all appropriate leads in the UK via the company website, CAD downloads, 48 hour sample requests, telephone enquiries and any other enquiries which could be viewed as a sales lead.
• Processes leads through the LEAF system.
• Ensures all leads are directed to the appropriate Regional Manager.
• Apply correct Market Segment definitions were necessary.
Monitoring and Recording of Publicity:
• Monitor and record both on and offline press coverage in trade publications.
• Support the company’s social media campaigns.
General Marketing and Administrative Duties:
• Maintain stock of catalogues in the UK and distribute as required.
• Process POS data.
• Provide day to day support to both the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive where required.