Graduate Marketing Executive
• Minimum of 12 months marketing/digital experience – placement and/or fulltime after graduating
• Experience managing customer relationships positively and proactively, responding to inquiries and handling external communications.
• Experience using a variety of software and on-line tools and systems, and the evidenced ability to learn new skills and approaches in this area.
• Experience establishing and building positive relationships and partnerships between organisations (desirable)
• Good understanding of digital marketing – and a real desire to learn and develop.
• Good understanding of Google and Facebook advertising
• Experience working in digital media and analysing data (desirable)
• Experience of developing digital solutions (desirable)
• Familiarity with a range of digital communications (desirable)
• Ability to assimilate and understand information and ideas quickly, with experience of writing copy and materials for publication or customer use.
• High level of written communication skills used to achieve positive results and outcomes for clients, evidenced in previous role or work
• Experience of Adobe packages including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (desirable)
• Organised and practical approach to your work, solving problems, seizing opportunities and at all times creating value for customers.
• Inquisitive and eager to learn, confident to use own initiative but with strong focus on detail and systems, including an ability to keep an eye on the bottom line.
• Ability to work flexibly and proactively to achieve results Accurate and quick worker with excellent attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellent customer care and maintaining a positive external image of the business
• A self-starter, able to work on your own initiative when required and with strong motivation.
• A strong empathy with the values of the business, their vision, and their mission.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to make a genuine contribution to the growth of the organisation.
The Graduate will be expected to support a broad range of marketing activity targeting a variety of audiences. Attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness, the ability to handle multiple projects and remain calm under pressure is essential in the role which will give you:
• A broad understanding of marketing and communications within a dynamic and growing business.
• Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning various external agencies and managing relationships with media.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The opportunity to apply and develop your skills and experiences from your degree.
• An opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas and make a real contribution to the organisation and its mission.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivering quality services and producing great outcomes individually and within project teams.
• Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as live events, seminars and webinars.
• To help measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
• Find efficiencies in existing practices.
• To work effectively as part of various teams, applying the company’s approach and values.
• Working as part of a project team helping coordinate and organise work in a timely and efficient way.
• To work with the Head of Marketing in developing leads and opportunities whilst also focusing on developing existing relationships.
• Promoting the company and its work using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, digital media, Exhibitions and Events.
• To support in the development of a customer base leading to sales and innovation in accordance with the company values.
• CRM and data management, paying particular attention to accuracy and consistency of the data in accordance with GDPR.
• Collaborating on activities across the company projects with colleagues as well as external partners. • Creating and maintaining content on the company (and our other businesses’) websites, as well as utilising social media.
• Representing the business at internal and external events.
• Supporting the team with general administrative duties, including reviewing mailboxes on a regular basis, responding to requests by email and telephone, acting as a point of contact for enquiries and implementing new processes.
• To represent the business and to understand and talk coherently about the company services.
• To adhere to and uphold the company’s social purpose, strategic aims and policies.
• To contribute to a culture of equality and demonstrate a commitment to removing all forms of discrimination as a colleague and service provider.
• To act with integrity and maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
• To meet individual, team and project targets.
• To maintain the level of qualifications/personal and professional development and competence required to carry out this role and notify the company immediately of any circumstance that affects this.
• To effectively use all business reporting and other systems.
• To provide mentoring support to other members of staff.
• A flexible approach is required for the role, as additional, reasonable duties commensurate with the role and as agreed in advance with the Operations Director/Managing Director may occur from time to time.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to reflect a range of duties the post-holder will perform. The job description will be reviewed regularly and may be changed in the light of experience and in consultation with the post-holder.