Graduate Marketing/PR Executive
To be successful in this dynamic company you will need to be a confident and effective professional graduate, who has studied a relevant degree across Marketing, PR, English, Media or Journalism, is a strong communicator, has a great ‘can do’ attitude and takes great pride in their work. As well as living within 45 miles of the area, the breakdown of the skills you will need are:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Social Media Literate
Well organised and self-motivated
Ability to multi task and prioritise accordingly
Excellent attention to detail
Team focused with the ability to work on your own initiative
Good interpretation skills of briefs, projects and quotes
Competent on software programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Joining this creative agency you will be assigned to one of the key areas across Marketing/PR dependent on your skillset, degree and character.
As a graduate Executive you would be responsible for supporting and contributing to the team’s productivity, both through daily tasks and longer-term projects. Writing briefs and seeing them through to completion, whether online or off-line.
Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge, and willingness to learn both on the job and in your own time.
- Take on more than one client project at a time
- Respond to any incoming client demands or queries
- Work to a set deadline on a provided brief for projects
- Effectively contribute to team meetings
- Compose project briefs following client meetings or quotes
- Effectively devise a strategy and organise the logistics of a project taking into account the financial aspect
- Successfully see through any projects assigned to you
- Support with any new business opportunities that come through
- Assist with any other daily activities set and divided by the account team
- As an Executive your responsibilities will develop alongside your personal development in the role.