Graduate Project Support Engineer
An understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
Full driving licence and own licence.
An exciting opportunity for a bright engineering graduate to join this global engineering group and become part of the new projects area of the business.
- Preparation of project documents and updates including: samples availability tracker, raw material and master batch availability tracker, samples shipment tracker
- Components, material and trial parts organisation and preparation for shipment
- Attend trials at injection, assembly, paint line and flocking
- Data collection and analysis from trials and early production runs at the engineering works in the UK and supplier
- Support in the process documents preparation and updates, understanding the need for accuracy and keeping to deadlines
- Active support in customer visit preparation whether that be on the shop floor or preparing information for the visit to run smoothly
- Active support in the factory preparation for the arrival of new equipment, layout changes, installation and commissioning
- Active support in problem solving and counter measures follow up
- Travel if necessary to local suppliers to resolve issues/queries/pick up items required