Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Payments Industry
· Educated to degree level
· Ideally already have recruitment agency experience running your own desk (Candidates with limited recruitment experience but with firsthand knowledge of the cards, payments or mobile payments industry will be considered)
· Experience of interviewing candidates and meeting clients face to face
· An proven track record of growing and building client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
· Enjoys closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
· Likely to prefer working intelligently on more specialised assignments rather than with a numbers-driven, high volume workload
· Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken and a professional personal appearance)
· Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
· Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
· Interested in the payments and cards industry and with the drive and motivation to gain in-depth knowledge
· Have some knowledge of technical languages
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant who is highly motivated, to join their team. The successful candidate will help support their continued growth/expansion and the role comes with a highly competitive package and generous bonus scheme. A key requirement will be the ability to open up new client brands and fee earning opportunities
· Responsible for building and growing your own client portfolio and managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
· To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals.
· To play a key role in the company’s business development activity.
· To research online and press sources to gain in-depth industry knowledge of the payments sector.
· To represent the company to clients and candidates in a highly professional and ethical manner.
· To adhere to relevant legal frameworks
· Regular travel to client meetings in London and across the UK