Graduate Recruitment Training Scheme x 2
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to build strong, trusting and lasting relationships with clients/candidates
• Proficient in all MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Competitive attitude
• Professional and confident
• Motivated and determined
• Ambitious, sales driven and dynamic
• An interest in technology
The first opportunity is striving to offer a truly consultative recruitment service with fully trained, knowledgeable Consultants who can offer an effective recruitment solution to every one of their clients, this organisation has become the leading supplier of permanent and contract IT staff to organisations throughout the UK. With a dynamic culture this organisation is far from a dull environment with some big characters and the occasional prank, however with an underlying theme of disciplined professionalism necessary to consistently deliver to our customers.
• In terms of commission, you could at the least be bringing home the equivalent of your pay packet on top of your basic!
• As you progress and the level of placements you make and money you bring in, your percentage commission goes up and up and up!
• All raw recruits are given a full training programme and even the experienced recruiters receive regular training to keep you updated on the latest technologies and legislation and one-to-ones with their managers to ensure training needs are met as well as monitoring progress and ensuring both professional and personal goals are achieved.
The second opportunity is a fantastic graduate scheme, joining a prestigious firm who are based in the East Midlands. You will get the opportunity to work with internationally recognised organisations. The role allows you to work between both London and the Midlands.
• Bespoke, market leading training (in house Director lead)
• External sales training
• Uncapped, achievable earnings
• Clear routes for progression to management level and above
• Individual and team performance bonus scheme
• Quarterly team experience days
• Annual trip to Royal Ascot
• Annual “stay away” Christmas party
• Millionaires Rolex club
• Specialist management training and development
• A fun, supportive team working environment
• The opportunity to work in London twice weekly visiting clients and candidates
• Autonomy over your own diary
• Mobile phone (manager level)
• Private health insurance (manager level)
• Life insurance (manager level)
• Pension scheme
• Share option scheme
• Sabbatical (at the discretion of CEO)