Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
- High level of computer proficiency including up to date knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal including ability to write and design effective marketing materials.
- Previous sales/order fulfilment or project administration experience
- First rate customer service skills
- Ability to check for accuracy and give attention to detail
- Good project management and organisation skills
- Conversant with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
- Ability to analyse data and effectively present information.
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can-do” attitude.
- Motivated with an interest in developing career in sales, marketing or project consultancy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop relevant skills as required.
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities.
A great opportunity for a graduate to develop in a dynamic and exciting area with a friendly, professional team, your role will be to assist the Sales, Marketing & Customer teams to ensure a first class level of service is provided to ensure the smooth running of order fulfilment and delivery of customer projects. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of marketing activities to optimise the lead nurture and customer communications plans.
You should be a self-motivated individual and possess good communication skills, working as part of a friendly team in an interesting and varied role. It is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in sales & marketing with the chance to develop in either area. Esteiro will consider professional MARKETING/BUSINESS training for further development to assist personal progression.
Work with the Sales, Marketing & Customer Teams to provide administration assistance to positively impact sales and marketing operations
1. Assist the Sales team including:
- order processing, invoicing reports, preparation of & follow-up of quotations
- subscription payment administration via direct debit scheme
- support & maintenance renewal administration
- credit control and handling order/invoice queries
- Co-ordinate new customer projects & organise bookings of project delivery time
- Ensure project payments are made on time
2. Preparation & distribution of new customer Welcome Packs and related communications.
3. Sales reporting.
Lead Nurture Campaigns: set up of Marketing Campaigns, email templates using design tools and CMS, organise linked events & follow-up activity
4. Customer Communications: assist with the co-ordination of the customer newsletter programme and develop content to agreed format as set out by the Marketing team. Email template design update, create and update resources to support the customer newsletter including customer stories.
5. Update of Marketing content & collateral as directed by the Marketing Team. Utilise CMS tool to re-fresh the Gold-Vision website.
6. Events: assist with organisation of Marketing events.
7. Produce interesting and relevant copy. Maintain a high level of accuracy by proofreading and liaising with the Marketing team where required. Ensure Gold-Vision branding and template design is maintained to a high standard and is consistently applied.
Provide telephone assistance and act as first point of call for sales & customer queries as required.
· Ensure that prospects & customers receive an excellent level of service.
· Work closely with other Gold-Vision teams including Sales & Marketing teams.
- To undertake other duties which fall within the scope of the post as determined by the Management Team.
- To undertake training as required.