Graduate Social Media and Content Manager
Our client looking for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent communication skills to bring a new dimension to their product offering. The role requires a 'can do' and flexible approach. With their continued growth they are looking to produce high-quality content strategies and copy for Blue Chip clients, as well as themselves.
- 2 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Relevant degree
- Creatively minded with an ability to inspire idea creation and bring ideas to life with results.
- To be commercially focused, understanding the role of social in the sales funnel.
- Solid marketing experience
- Experience in guiding social media strategy and managing social media platforms in a commercial setting (platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat).
- Relationship management with 3rd party agencies/organisations, including design and video production agencies
- Experience of hands on planning and running of large scale campaigns, and reporting against KPI's.
- Comprehensive understanding of social metrics and reporting tools to enable evaluation success and recommend improvements.
- Experience in being responsive to changing trends, market conditions and breaking news.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience working for Blue Chip clients
- PPC / AdWords experience and qualifications
- Hubspot qualified
You will lead the planning and delivery of the social media and content plans across all channels, to ensure they exceed client objectives.
The promotion of content to drive awareness across all marketing channels, this includes:
- Developing and implementing a centralised content plan, in line with the Marketing strategy and client aims.
- Developing and manage the social media and content campaigns to grow engagement, drive sales and customer retention.
- Making recommendations for, and managing the development of, new content for the website to improve SEO performance.
- To own social listening on behalf of the company - growing an understanding of consumer behaviour and social media use by channel, to make recommendations.
- Working with Design, SEO and Social teams and also external agencies to brief in required content, video and visual assets to support the plan.
- Working closely with our PR activity and to react quickly to news/issues that affect our target audience.
- Managing the delivery of an effective ambassador strategy which is designed to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Co-ordinating and identifying content required from one-off campaigns and initiatives, and be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and analysing the performance of campaigns.
- Leading the reporting on social media channel performance, including identifying and reporting on KPI's for success, to ensure learning and optimisation of activity.
- Responsible for mentoring and co-ordinating the workload of Social Media Executive to help them develop and progress.
- Writing compelling copy for a variety of clients, tailoring each piece to the given persona and stage of the buyer journey
- Conducting content audits with a focus on addressing any inconsistencies or problems affecting the user journey
- Researching, planning and implementing content marketing campaigns that focus on all stages of the buyer journey and are inclusive of a variety of different concepts and mediums
- Helping establish client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Implementing new ideas and processes, alongside following industry best practice guidelines
- Liaising with Outreach, PR and Social Media Executives to ensure content is correctly promoted to relevant audiences
- Maintaining a clear dialogue with clients with regards to campaign progress and results via phone, email or face-to-face meetings
- Using relevant SEO tools (AHREFs, Majestic, Moz, the HOTH, etc.), social analysis tools (BuzzSumo, Searchmetrics, etc.) and Google Analytics to effectively measure the impact and results achieved from campaign and onsite content