Graduate Tax Trainee
• Minimum of 300 UCAS points (to have achieved in the same academic year, from your best 3 A Levels and excluding General Studies).
• Grade B or above in GCSE English Language and Maths.
• Demonstrates strong analytical and research skills
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload
• Produces accurate and timely work
• Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness
• Respects differences in people and values diversity of ideas
• Applies active listening skills – asks questions when necessary but makes basic assumptions when appropriate
• Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development
• Professional approach to work and clients i.e. professional appearance, respect for individuals, and ethical conduct
• Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
• Committed to personal and professional development
They are currently recruiting for a talented graduate who wishes to enter into a career in taxation with full support for study.
Duties will include:
• Assisting the wider taxation team to service clients
• Prepare client tax computations and returns supervised by senior colleagues
• Ensure client files have all relevant documentation and are continually maintained
• Ad hoc tax assignments
• Working to pre- agreed budgets and time lines to complete tax compliance duties
• Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by senior associates
• Ensure professional standards are met
The opportunity also comes with a fully funded professional study package for CTA/ACA qualification.