Graduate Technical Consultant
· Good customer-facing and telephone skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Highly organised, able to manage own time and work in an effective manner to deadlines.
· Enthusiasm to learn and develop relevant skills.
· Effective team player and have a “can-do” attitude”.
· Be able to work flexible hours when required.
· Commitment to equal opportunities.
Own car, full driving licence, willing to travel nationwide.
Through increased demand for services, the company are now looking to recruit an additional person to work in the customer support team and provide quality 1st and 2nd line customer support.
You will deliver product and technical support to their expanding client base via the telephone and email, including using remote support software. This will include logging telephone calls and email requests into a helpdesk application, entering detailed information on the problem, actions taken so far and potential routes to resolution. You will also keep clients up to date with the progress of their calls and interact with other business teams to assist in finding a resolution.
Supporting our Customer team to provide excellent service levels for support and project delivery for our customer base.
· Assist customers via telephone & email assisting with any client end user and technical issues
· Follow the support process by taking and logging customer calls, providing first & second level support to rectify problems experienced by the customer and escalate to other teams where appropriate.
· Listening and interpreting issues that customers may have and explaining solutions in a clear, friendly and efficient manner until the issues have been resolved.
· Undertake regular review and prioritisation of outstanding support queries, working with other members of the Customer Support Team.
· Take responsibility as required for maintenance of current systems, including the logging of system bugs.
· Test new releases working with the Test Team as required.
· Assist with knowledge transfer to training, implementation and support teams.
· Assist with the provision of regular reporting to the management team on support status and priorities.
Work with the Implementation team to assist with the delivery of projects for new and existing customers. This involvement would vary depending on the nature of current projects and could include:
· Assist with implementation projects of the CRM system for customers.
· Advise customers on data import work and undertake completion of this work as required.
· Provide web training for customers as required & explain features of the system to end users.
· Develop online resources for the helpsite and contribute to ongoing business process improvements.
· Potential to be involved with account relationship management for the client base.
· Perform research and learn new technologies and/or techniques when required.
- To submit work reports and timesheets as required following provision of professional services to clients or internal development.
- Work closely with implementation, technical development and sales & marketing teams.
- Pro-actively participate in the personal development programme including undertaking agreed training and setting personal targets.
· Undertake other duties which fall within the scope of the post as determined by the Management Team.