Team Lead/Business Consultant
· Educated to The Graduate level
· Minimum of 12 months experience of COMMUNICATING with customers in a sales/commercial/legal environment
· Manage projects and meet deadlines
· Looking for a career, further training & progression
· Ability to negotiate
· Ability to work on own initiative and manage own case load
· Good communication skills
· Competent with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel
Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre commercially aware professional with excellent communication, negotiation and project management skills who has the ability to lead members of the team and focus on the tasks in hand.
You will deal with a variety of clients regarding their cases, ensuring you receive the full information and provide advice and information to your clients on the process involved. These cases could be completely detail and require you to pull together detailed information to ensure full facts are gathered for you to act on.
You will be responsible for processing the information on the internal systems and analysing the information provided. The role will involve speaking and negotiating with clients in order to agree a swift settlement.
If you are looking for a challenging business focused role that offers variety, progression routes and training with a dynamic environment this is a role to be considered.
The company are happy to support additional qualifications relevant to the role.